1. 100grams free sample each tea, not more than 1kg in total.
2. Samples to be shipped by DHL/UPS. Buyer shall pay 30 usd courier cost to the Seller.
3. Seller returns courier cost in buyers first order.
1. 5000kg for bulk tea
3. 1*20fcl for small customized package
About Chun Mee
Loose leaf chun mee, showing the typical curved shape, suggestive of eyebrows.
Chun mee, also spelled zhen mei, meaning precious eyebrows, is a style of Chinese green tea.
Chun mee tends to have a brisk flavor, sour and not very sweet. Many, but not all examples of this tea have a light to moderate smokiness, much less than most gun-powder green tea. High-quality chun mee can exhibit fruity or floral tones in their aroma. Chun mee is pan-fired like most Chinese green teas. The leaf tends to have a grayish color and a lightly-curved shape, suggestive of eyebrows, hence the tea's name. This variety is grown in many provinces of China, including Jiangxi, Zhejiang, and others.
Grade Special 1
Grade Special 2
Preparation and Brewing
Chun mee is more easily oversteeped than some types of green tea. As with many green teas, but more noticeably with this type, it is especially important to make sure that the temperature of the water is not too hot, and the steeping time is not too long. Even high quality Chun mee tea can become acidic and astringent to the point of being undrinkable if it is brewed with water that is too hot.
Packaging & Shipping
1. plastic woven bag /sack
2. gunny bag/ sack
3. kraft bag/ sack
4. carton, with plastic bag in side
5. plastic film and pallet available if required
1. 20 GP container: 220 bags/ sacks
2. 40 GP container: 440 bags/ sacks
2. 40 HQ container: 500 bags/ sacks
Way of shipping:
1. Sea shipping
2. Railway shipping
3. Air shipping is available, suggested for urgent order between 50kg to 150kg
4. Courier shipping by EMS, DHL, FEDEX, CHINA POST, TNT, UPS for small orders below 50kg.
1. Free type samples for valuation,
2. samples taken from shipment will be sent to clients for shipping confirmation
MOQ varies from differen teas.
For our regular teas, the MOQ can be as small as 20kg
For packing teas with customize packages, order quantity should first reach the MOQ of the package.
various payment options.
Mostly our payment terms is T/T and D/P, extended payment terms can be accepted accordingly.
For small amount, we accept Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Visa Card, and Ali Escrow